When is the last time you updated your headshot? 10 years ago? 5 years ago? Don’t you think you owe it to yourself to update your look?
An old headshot is like using Comic Sans font….it dates you. You may THINK using an old photo makes you seem younger but the opposite is actually true.
Your headshot is an investment in your career. It’s just that simple. You need to show the world a current look, a confident you.
When you call me for a headshot/business portrait, we will discuss your needs: what you want to use it for and how you want to be captured.
- What do you want to accomplish?
- What overall look are you hoping to project? Approachable? Likable? Authoritative?
- Is there a specific use for the headshot that we need to shoot for?
- What type of clothing should you bring to provide that professional look?
- Should we schedule your appointment after you’ve had a chance to visit your hair stylist or make up artist?
At my Brighton studio, we’ll spend about 20-30 minutes shooting a handful of different looks, perhaps with different clothing or backdrops. I promise it will be a relaxing and comfortable experience.
I’ll immediately download the images and we’ll view your [unedited] images. Clients love the fact that they can select their favorite images and expressions right away! You can tell me what you don’t love about your look so I can retouch and make you look even more fabulous. 😉 And I promise to make you look great and not over processed!
Your images will be delivered electronically within 24 hours, although normally it’s be the end of the work day.
My headshot/business portrait package is $249 and includes two images. You’ll have the option to purchase additional images.
Contact me to schedule your appointment today!